Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the sales of any Online Program (a.k.a “Services”). Please read these terms and conditions carefully before purchasing the Services.
1. We will provide the Services with reasonable care and skill in accordance with the description set out on the Website. We reserve the right to vary or withdraw any of the Services described on the Website without notice.
2. We expect you to confirm that the Services you are purchasing will meet your needs. We do not make any guarantee to you that you will obtain a particular result, professional qualification or employment opportunity from your purchase and completion of any of the Services.
3. In order to purchase any of the Services on-line you must register for an account with us via the Website. If you already have an account with us you can log into your account using your user name and password.
4. The Fees for the Services shall be as set out on the Website at the time you placed an order for them. Any fees charged by your debit or credit card provider in connection with your purchase of Services are for your own account and we shall not be responsible for these.
5. Except to the extent that they are expressly set out in these terms and conditions, no conditions, warranties or other terms shall apply to the Services. No part of the provision of the Services shall be deemed to be, nor is it intended to be, nor should it be taken to be, the provision of investment advice.
6. You are not authorised to copy, modify, reproduce, re-publish, sub-licence, sell, upload, broadcast, post, transmit or distribute any of the Course Materials without prior written permission.
7. We shall be entitled to terminate these terms and conditions and cease to provide you with any Services with immediate effect in the event that you: act in an aggressive, bullying, offensive, threatening or harassing manner towards us or our employees or tutors or any other students, fail to pay when due your Fees, are in breach of these terms and conditions.
- If you have purchased an Online Program and have already accessed, downloaded all or part of the Online Program and/or started to use that Online Program then you shall have no right to cancel your order.
1. When you enroll as a subscriber (“learner”) on our site or related courses, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, contact no. and email address. We may send you emails about our site and related course(s), registration, course content, your course progress or other updates. We may also use your email to inform you about changes to the course, survey you about your usage, or collect your opinion.
2. When you provide us with personal information to become a learner on our site, make a purchase, or participate in the course, you imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by mailing us at: [email protected]
3. In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.